Thursday, January 10, 2008

Kissing the Finnian

Just received a very cute Christmas present from D. It's the little Finnian from Ireland (Unfortunately, I don't remember seeing it at those Irish gift stores that I visited some months ago...or I just have bad memory?!!)

Again, it's very Irish...and there's a legend (as usual) behind it, "...Now, in front of you, stands an authentic Blarney Stone, rich in traditionals and mystic power , bestowing good luck and eloquence upon all those who kiss it..."

Oh.. when I saw "MYSTIC POWER" and "GOOD LUCK", I just kissed the little Finnian w/o any doubt....

*Finnian, Finnian, pls bring me good luck in 2008~~~l

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Blogger The Man Who Loves Everton said...

I know you didn't see it while your stay in this country. Otherwise you would not miss this little old man as a gift or souvenir. Am pleased to learn that you like it much.

Hope he brings you good luch for the year and years to come.

Happy New Year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home